TRI-VORTEX WATER PRODUCTS
For optimal cellular hydration, it is important to present cells with structured water.
Our specially treated Discs can structure water.
The Tri-Vortex Water Disc has been treated in a unique Tri-Vortex chamber for over 24 Hours. The treatment process is totally safe – mimicking nature’s powerful & logical rhythms. The subtle energy fields of the Tri-Vortex treated Water Disc creates structure in any liquid within a few minutes.
The Water Disc will improve the taste and smell of
water, wine, juices, dairy and most liquids.
WATER DISC SIZES
Circumference in Diameter
- WD-45 – 45mm Diameter
- WD-45/3 – 45mm Diameter
- WD-60 – 60mm Diameter
- WD-81 – 81mm Diameter
HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR WATER
Treat your drinking water by placing a disc under glass or jug for approximately 3-5 minutes or leave the Disc permanently in the water dispenser.
The Water Disc will improve the taste and smell of wine, juices, diary & most liquids.
Note : Drink the best water available or at least filter the tap water and then treat with a Tri-Vortex Water Disc
The Disc can safely be used for treating of water for pets & other animals.
For best results, the Water Disc should be used in conjunction with a Suggested Hydration Protocol.
STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLE
Stainless steel – 750ml
For Healthy & better tasting water & drinks.
This Tri-Vortex Water Bottle has been treated in a unique Tri-Vortex chamber for over 24 Hours. The treatment process is totally safe – mimicking nature’s powerful & logical Rhythms.
The subtle energy fields of the Tri-Vortex treated water bottle creates structure in any liquid within a few minutes.
USING THE WATER BOTTLE
Treat your drinking water by pouring water into the bottle – preferably filtered or distilled water – wait approx 3-5 minutes before drinking the water.
The bottle will improve the taste smell and taste of wine, juices, dairy and most liquids.
280 MILLION YEARS OLD 100% ALL NATURAL ANCIENT INLAND SALT
KALAHARI SILVER CRYSTAL SALT remains pure and natural without any preservatives or additives. For this reason our salt is only packed in glass or in 100% cotton bags.
Salt is a Vital important factor in hydration and therefore we have included Tr-Vortex treated Kalahari Salt in our product range.
Please refer to the Suggested Hydration Protocol below.
Why is Kalahari Salt a Great Option
KALAHARI SILVER CRYSTAL GOURMET SALT comes from a remote picturesque setting in the heart of the Kalahari Desert, where three fresh water streams converge on underground strata, millions of years old, containing sodium chloride crystals of pure salt untouched by man. As these streams run through and over this ancient rock formation, our salt is dissolved and flows into a protected pristine underground brine lake and thereafter is gently dried by the sun.
COUNTER TOP WATER FILTER – SINGLE
- Effective removal of a wide range of contaminants
- Cost effective
- Extended life & efficiency of carbon (GAC) filters
- Remains effective at higher water temperatures
- Bad taste & odours
- Heavy metals
- Hydrogen Sulphide
- VOC’s ( volatile organic compounds)
- Bacteria & Viruses
SUGGESTED HYDRATION PROTOCOL:
Daily recommended intake quantity – 1.5 litres of water per 50 kg body weight – minimum.
- Drink 2 glasses of water ½ hr before meals (this provides free water for digestion).
- Have very little or no water – during and for 2hrs after meals.
- Drink 2 glasses of water & a pinch of sea salt before going to sleep and 2-3 glasses of water upon waking.
- 1/4 tsp of Salt needed per every liter of water consumed – this on/in your food. Careful not to exceed this ratio.
- Drink freely between these periods.
- If water intake has been low (normally in the elderly), increase amount slowly until urinary excretion roughly matches intake.
- Remember to drink water in the winter as this is when most people become ill.
Suggested as per Dr Batmanghelidj – Your Body’s Many Cries for Water.
TRI-VORTEX TASTE TEST
Make sure the liquid to be tested is kept at least 4 meters away from the Tri-Vortex Disc before testing begins
- Pour a 1/4 glass of tap water, fruit juice, red wine or coffee
- Place a second 1/4 glass of the same liquid onto the water disc – and wait for 3-5 minutes.
- Smell and taste the differences between the treated and untreated liquid.
- The treated liquid will have a smoother taste and less “after-bite” than the untreated liquid. The changes in smell and taste are an indicator that the liquid has been structured.