Stainless Steel Bangles
Ladies & Gents sizes available while stock lasts. Thereafter, only one size available – suitable for both ladies and gents.
Improves Vitality & is beneficial for pain relief in hands, wrists, elbows & shoulders.
The subtle energy fields of the Tri-Vortex treated bangle creates improved energy flow & balance, resulting in pain relief & increased vitality.
SBB Ladies & Men’s
Outside Length : 154mm
Unisex Size : 12mm wide x 1.0mm thick
WEARING THE BANGLE
You can wear the bangle on any wrist, preferably on the side where the most pain is experienced. In severe pain, a bangle can be worn on both wrists.
This Tri-Vortex Bangle has been treated in a unique Tri-Vortex chamber for over 24 Hours. The treatment process is totally safe – mimicking nature’s powerful & logical rhythms.
The resonances that you experience from the treated Bangles, creates structure at molecular level – which supports wellbeing and vitality.
- The bracelets can safely be worn 24/7 and is suitable for all ages 8 to adult.
- Pain relief levels can vary and is normally within 20 minutes to 24 hours
- The Bangles are non-magnetic and are effective 2+years
- You can wear the Bangle all the time & only remove when bathing, if desired.
- For best results, we recommend that the Bangle be used in conjunction with a proper hydration protocol for water & salt intake. Below is information on a suggested hydration protocol.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Pain relief
- Improved vitality
- Improved energy
- Improved performance
- Improved flexibility
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- To clean – use luke-warm water and soap if needed.
- Do not immerse in boiling water
- Do not engrave on the bracelet.
SUGGESTED HYDRATION PROTOCOL:
Suggested Adult Water Intake : Daily – 1.5 litres of water per 50 kg body weight – (minimum) .
- Drink 2 glasses of water ½ hr before meals (this provides free water for digestion).
- Have very little or no water – during and for 2hrs after meals.
- Drink 2 glasses of water & a pinch of sea salt before going to sleep and 2-3 glasses of water upon waking.
- Drink freely between these periods.
- 1/4 tsp of Salt needed per every liter of water consumed – this on/in your food. Careful not to exceed this ratio.
- If water intake has been low (normally in the elderly), increase amount slowly until urinary excretion roughly matches intake.
- Remember to drink water in the winter as this is when most people become ill.
Suggested as per Dr Batmanghelidj – Your Body’s Many Cries for Water.