The Pendants are made of stainless steel , are non-magnetic and are supplied with a chain.
The Tri-Vortex Pendants and chains have been treated in a unique Tri-Vortex chamber for over 24 Hours. The treatment process is totally safe – mimicking nature’s powerful & logical Rhythms. It improves vitality & is beneficial for natural pain relief.
The subtle energy fields of the Tri-Vortex treated Pendant creates improved energy flow & balance – Resulting in pain relief & increased vitality.
The treatment process is totally safe – mimicking nature’s powerful & logical Rhythms.
ITEMS & SIZES
Circumference in Diameter
- Tri-36 – 36mm Diameter
- Pen M – 27 x 36mm
- WH3-10 – 30mm Diameter
- PSS565/B – 27mm Diameter
- FOL-36 – 36mm Diameter
- WH1-17 – 20 X 25mm Diameter
Wearing the Pendant
This polished 316 Stainless steel Pendant can be worn around your neck. For more specific pain relief, place the Pendant as close as possible to the problem area – eg : foot, knee, elbow, stomach etc..
- You can use your own chain or chord if so desired. The Pendant can safely be worn 24/7 and is suitable for all ages 8 to adult.
- Pain relief levels can vary and is normally within 20 minutes to 24 hours
- The Pendant is non-magnetic and is effective 2+years
- You can wear the Pendant all the time & only remove when bathing if so desired.
- For more specific pain relief, place the Pendant as close as possible to the problem area – e.g.: foot, knee, elbow, stomach etc..
- For best results, we recommend that the Pendant be used in conjunction with the suggested hydration protocol for water & salt intake. Below is information on a suggested hydration protocol.
It is safe to use for pets & other animals.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Pain relief
- Improved vitality
- Improved energy
- Improved performance
- Improved flexibility
- To clean – use luke-warm water and soap if needed.
- Do not immerse in boiling water.
- Do not engrave on the pendant.
SUGGESTED HYDRATION PROTOCOL:
Adult daily requirement – 1.5 litres of water per 50 kg body weight – minimum.
- Drink 2 glasses of water ½ hr before meals (this provides free water for digestion).
- Have very little or no water – during and for 2hrs after meals.
- Drink 2 glasses of water & a pinch of sea salt before going to sleep and 2-3 glasses of water upon waking.
- 1/4 tsp of Salt needed per every liter of water consumed – this on/in your food. Careful not to exceed this ratio.
- Drink freely between these periods.
- If water intake has been low (normally in the elderly), increase amount slowly until urinary excretion roughly matches intake.
- Remember to drink water in the winter as this is when most people become ill.
Suggested as per Dr Batmanghelidj – Your Body’s Many Cries for Water.